Saturday, April 18, 2015

Some fragments of your fragnances.,!!

Saturday night..!!

it has been a month since my eyes and thoughts had agreed on the same fact : your beautiful face...and of course your beautiful heart.. Since that day, some fragments of your fragrance, which you gifted, unintentionally, can be seen in every nook...
tonight, once again the same feelings, have started to emanate..the thoughts, to know you properly, to understand you properly.. Thoughts, to come out of the labyrinth and puzzles of some too simplistic gestures..
they know that you are tough, it is tough to be with you., but they also know that it will be tougher, to get away from you..to part from you... I might be just a letter for you, but you are the complete poetry for me..
there is a slight chance that they(my thoughts) consider me good for you, but they definitely know that you are the best thing happened to me..
Yes it is true, and you must accept it that you are beautiful, in fact most beautiful thing happened to me..
O Life! You are beautiful... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment