Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thoughts: Do you even get tired, for once?

Wednesday night..!!

Why aren't the thoughts at sleep? Why they don't apply for a vacation? Why they don't mute themselve? Why they don't understand that this person, me, is not full of infinite energy? That even I also get tired from thinking. First they forced me to think about the past. And they forced me this much that it needed to kill many of them in sake of getting over the past.
Irony is the thing that, even after killing some of the thoughts, now their offsprings, who might have been in wombs at that time, now have grown up, and has resumed the activity of making me nervous, of making me uncomfortable, act of making me thinking a lot, but about the present.. This time, from their attitude I can conclude that they are pretty optimistic and confident that I am not going to harm them. Though, it is not necessary that they will be devastating ones as their ancestors. Who knows, they become productive for me.
If those thoughts can be optimistic, then why can't be I? :)
O thoughts! You and Your never dying spirit, are beautiful! I have started to fall for you.! I 'think' I am in love with You.!

2 comments:

  1. There seems to be mixed review by you regarding thoughts.
    Confused ?
    Or making others ? 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither am I nor making others..
      Stated the truth.. can be termed as "Turn of events"..
      The philosophy remains the same, but the perception changes.. : )

      Delete